Well suppose an organization, placed between the entrepreneurs and the investors, examines the business, develops with the entrepreneurs a viable growth strategy and investment structure that addresses all the concerns, invests it’s own money in the business before other investors because it believes in it and monitors it continuously till the investors have cashed out with their investment and profits.
That organization is Black Falcon. And that is precisely what we do.
- We are interested in businesses run by people who are crazy about their idea.
- They have started and have some traction.
- Some customers and sales.
- An easy to understand unique selling point.
- Growth plans that show how the funds required would leverage that USP and scale the business.
- With at least 1 of the founders in it full time.